Thursday 5 March 2009

Welcome!

Hello!

In this blog (yes, I know, how many blogs are there?) I'm going to try and write about my experiences both teaching and travelling around the world. I've worked in Maldives, Guyana and China and have travelled in many other countries during these times. I'm going to write about how to go overseas, what you need to think about, what you need to do and pretty much anything else I can think about.

I'm originally from England, but have been travelling around the world for the better part of 10 years. Not being rich, I had to think of ways in which I could do this and the easiest way was to teach. It's not for everyone - you have to get up in front of a class of up to 200 people (only once, but still...) and give a class. However, it's not that hard. If I can do it, anyone can do it!

Hopefully you'll find something in this blog to make you want to take off and see the world!

Happy travelling...........

No comments:

Post a Comment